In an effort to reward long term supporters of the Opacity platform, the XIO Network has agreed to drop XIO tokens to OPQ holders. A snapshot will be taken on January 14th. To be eligible for this XIO Token drop, there are three items you must complete.
1) Become an official XIO Citizen with a valid XID by January 13th
XIO Citizens are responsible for staking and supporting early stage blockchain startups. For their efforts, they are rewarded with exclusive altcoin distributions.
2) Earn XIO Credits through XIO Social Initiative by March 31st
XIO is built on community. The XIO Social Initiative (XSI) provides daily giveaways and social earning opportunities to engaged and interactive Citizens. Click the link below to learn more on how to earn Credits.
The amount of XIO Tokens you earn for staking OPQ is calculated by how many XIO Credits you earn before March 31st.
- Level One (3 Credits): Earn 1 XIO Token for every 100 OPQ you stake.
- Level Two (100 Credits): Earn 1 XIO Token for every 20 OPQ you stake.
- Level Three (250 Credits): Earn 1 XIO Token for every 10 OPQ you stake.
3) Send OPQ Tokens to the Designated Stake Address by January 14th
Your OPQ tokens will be locked for three months. Make sure to send from the same ETH address you have connected to your XID or you will not be eligible. To stake your OPQ Tokens, please send any amount of tokens to the Designated OPQ Stake Address:
After you have done these three items and properly qualified, you will be sent your OPQ + XIO Tokens in three months. The maximum XIO Tokens that can be awarded per Citizen is 10,000.